Mittwoch, 26. Januar 2011

There is more than just money in it

Mary, 22, Russia, aha – Tipps & Infos
I am volunteering for the youth information centre “aha - Tipps & Infos“ in Vorarlberg. Previously, I worked as a volunteer in Russia and got the proposal to go abroad within the scope of the European Voluntary Service (Europäischer Freiwilligendienst). So I thought why not?
All my friends are volunteers and we really like it. I get some pocket money and money for food as well and that's enough. There is more than money that is worth working for. I love the multi-cultural aspect and the work experience is an additional benefit. I already got friends with people from all over the world and I am sure that these friendships will last for my whole life. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen